“We are the sum total of every choice we make in life.” Cindy Trimm
ABOUT: Command Your Morning is a book that gives its readers tips from a Christian perspective on how to command and control all the areas of their lives.
The first time I read this book, my life was in shambles. My career was stagnant, I had an ill family member and my relationship of 3 years had just ended. I was always upset and my life felt like it could not get better than it was at that point. I have read it three times since then and every single time; I get new strength and hope and learn to live my life to the fullest and in happiness.
POINTS I TOOK HOME
- Prayer works– Cindy Trimm insists on talking to God about everything that you need and await his answer and for his will to be done. In Jeremiah 27:11, the Bible talks about what God’s plan is for us. The plan to prosper us and not to harm us. Trimm encourages her readers to hold God to his word and see their dreams come to pass.
- Our words have power– Trimm insists that the words that we speak have a way of giving us what we confess. If you keep on complaining, life will definitely be tough. If you confess love, success, prosperity and good health, the atmosphere will work together and give you just that.
- Tell GOD what you want– Speak out your blessings and do not limit God. Always remember Jeremiah 29:11
- Think it and it will happen– Our thoughts have power. Think about the things that you want and tell your mind that eventually, you will have these things. Faith is a powerful tool to achieve success in all areas of your life.
- The power of attraction is for real– Put out into the atmosphere what you want your future to look like and it will come to pass. Where there is a will, there is a way
- Do not sabotage your prayers- Trimm goes to show how we pray without faith and end up sabotaging our prayers by wondering if our prayers will be answered and thus limiting GOD. Let God do his part without doubting him.
- Be intentional– Be conscious of what is happening around you and be intentional in everything you do. This is a sure way to achieve success.
SUMMARY: Whatever begins with God has to end right. Prayer is a powerful tool to ask GOD for what you want. Your tongue, your emotions and your feelings speak to the atmosphere and channel your energy and the end result is what you put out into the atmosphere. This encourages positivity and promotes the Power of Attraction.
I have read this book 3 times and I know I will be picking it up again in the near future because of the encouragement it gives me and the fresh perspective to life that I get every time I read it. This book is one of my favorite items.
A happy Monday to you. Have a blessed week 🙂 🙂